Friday, June 15, 2007

CAMP!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back from camp it was ssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!We took classes I was not prepared for.1. was a GUYS/GIRLS class they tought us about the opposet sex.I was a little frecked.Last night we had to say what we learned well a boy from school went to camp with me his name is Michael and hes very nice and funny,well he stood up and said......................................................................................WE LEARNED HOW TO HUG A GIRL PROPERLY!it was very funny,but cute at the same time!See me and Michael were born on the same day same hospital about the same time.Everyone says we're perfect for each other,I don't think so,but I'm not worried about that.they say he's my boyfriend.Anyway CAMP ILLIANA was alsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Jessica, You are so funny! Glad you had a great time! Thanks for being there for Britt when she was home sick.

Jessie B said...

Your Welcome!

Michelle said...

Jess, glad you had fun at camp, but you are too young to be focused on the boys!! :)

Jordyn said...

Glad you are back glad you are back!!!! Can`t wait to see you!!!!

Kristina said...

I am so proud of you for going!!!

I'm glad you had a good time!

Angela said...

Oh Jess...you and your boy drama. Just enjoy the friendships for now. I love ya girl!!

angela said...

boys are just trouble. but i'm glad camp was fun!