Thursday, August 9, 2007

SHADOW CHILDREN

Is a book series.Its about thierd children.The person running the country made the law that you couldn't have more than two children beacuse there was not enough food for everyone.So if parents wanted
to keep thier children they have to hide them or the Population Police will kill them.There is a group of thierd children that find each other and try to ruin the Population Police.


Reading these books makes me wonder if that would ever happen to us in the future.I didn't explain much but these books are a part of my life the books are very good and I think people should read them.Sorry that I haven't done much.

4 comments:

Jordyn said...

Sounds good!!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I think I will try and have Britt read these books. She doesnt like to read, but this book sounds very interesting.

Jody said...

Hey Jess,
it's great that you are such an avid reader! That will help you through your whole life! Also thinking about "could be" situations help you prepare for things to come, even if they aren't exactly what you are reading about.Unfortunately this story is not only in the author's imagination. This is very close to what China has done for years. Makes me feel better that there are upcoming advocates like you pondering better ways to handle our future. Keep it up! :)

Kristina said...

I am so glad you enjoy reading so much! Keep going baby!