Monday, December 22, 2008

hey everybody im sorry i havent been on latley. i dont ever get on the computer anymore. but i am going to try to start blogging again. to answere ur question school is not so great. i hate it and i didt before,my friends are fakes and so is everybody else in my school. the only real people are my friends through blogging and the ones at curch. my principal keeps changing the rules and i have a hard time just getting up in the morning. i neer want to go to sleep cause i know if i do morning will come and that means school. ontop of that im like sombody but its not like anybody knows i like him alot and i know something tha only me my parents and some friends from church know. oh good news is that i am now officially a .......wait for it.............a teenager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaa. so how is everybody and i need prayer. oh yes the little boy that we are adopting could come home in a few weeks!!!!!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Jessica, I'm very sorry that you haven't been enjoying yourself lately. Continue to pray and know that God is in control of every detail of your day. I know He has great plans for you, friend. I'm praying for you! Love, Lizzie

Sarah and Tim said...

he jessica, it was so nice to see you guys last night! hope to see you again soon!

DragonRider said...

Come on and update even!! Your siblings are home now, right? We are still waiting for our twins from haiti. They just lost our judgment paper!!!!!!